- CAD Review
A quick look at previous software and how it is implemented
- Advanced Modeling Skills
Tutuorials to guide you in a higher understanding of the different software.
- Manufacturing/ Product Design
A broad spectrum of topics - using plans to create objects
- Architectural and Civil Engineering CAD
These lessons will focus on designs such as: Houses, Buildings, Landscapes, Mappings, Cityscapes, Bridges and Interior Design
- Reverse Engineering
Reverse engineering is taking a real object, taking measurements and recreating the object in CAD software. The end goal would allow enhancement of the object through 3D modeling.
- 3D printing
A look at the application that come with 3D printing.
- 3D Animation
A look at Blender to create realistic objects and a heavier application with textures.
- Topic 8
Laser Cutter Projects
- Project Submitting
Please turn in your projects at this location.
Remember to submit the following:
2. Research and sketches
3. Technical Drawings (as they apply) drawing sheets w/ dimensions, Multiview, exploded view, parts lists, Blue prints,
4. Reflection on the project. This should cover the goal, the what you learned, what worked, where you struggled and applications for future projects.
- Distance Learning Options